Saturday 29 January 2011

The silent web

this is the core of my heart
i watch you take each juicy bite
tearing at the greenery
wiping away all residue 

this is the beauty of my song
from the depths of my breathe
from the hefty lung
i call out 
to the one that knows

this is the sorrow of longing
as it waits in apprehension 
for mercy
for your smile
that never comes

this is the memory of your touch
on my skin its lingers long
cries out into the deep born night
for your embrace

this is the last goodbye
the one that tore us in two
the josling for me
the anger for you

this is the wave of sorrow
rippling through the sands of time
this is the secret knowing
the heartfelt plea
the silent web 
that binds

2 comments:

  1. Phew! Awesome - right to the heart of things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it hurt like hell to write it but i meant every word x

    ReplyDelete