Saturday 28 April 2012

dont tell me not to love

don't tell me not to feel
the ocean
as it crashes through

washes away

everything
i ever knew

everything i ever belonged to
is flowing
evaporating
cycling back
to the expanse of blue

inside of me
inside of you

don't tell me not to know
when the sun burns
holes in my sorrow

radiates
illuminates
our mother lives
inside of me

fire
scorches me through
brands me
with love

don't tell me not to speak
with trees
when they whisper
from their branches
as they breathe
us into life

from the roots that grow
underneath my skin
the veins of my body
the arterial blood
brother and sister
reaching out
towards the sky
in elemental glory

don't tell me not to bleed
as the ripened orange
peels
so do i

flesh and bone
of a domesticated animal
dances in primal
movements
in sacred
unity
of blood

don't tell me not to dance
when the music in my soul
rises
froths
simmers
rises
higher than the sky

for the great goddess
she moves
swirls
inside
of me
with might
she lifts me clear
of the ground

don't tell me not to belong
when arms are open
and hearts are full
and each hand outstretched
welcomes me
home

in friendship i am grown
in love i am remembered

don't tell me not to love
when all of truth
delegates anger unto ash

i am wrapped in the arms of love
as a mother wraps her newborn babe
i am tender
true

every aspect of my love is
interchangeable
forgiving

every aspect
is new

Love sees all
love knows all
love is my heart
and yours

we all become love in the end
my friend

open yourself wide
and know love
it lives in every aspect of your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment